Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Monday, 28 July 2008

MY sustainable garden

Hi! Well, I was writing, and had this idea flow, so I am writing it down here:
Hear people of da world, da ideas of Neina-Marie!

If we have chickens, we could use them by selling them, make food with them to sell, or just eat them. To fundraise for upgrading the garden,we could make food and sell it outside the ICT suite. All those apply to vegies and fruit.
We could make:
#scrambled eggs on toast
^Vegetable and egg kebabs, for instance - cucumber, tomato, hard-boiled eggs and so on. Shop bought meats
@Sell them by themselves.
I know it seems a little early, but we could seriously prod people into healthy eating, especially if it is tasty stuff! Some vegetable foods we kids hate, but if you have things prepared by kids, kids might like it.

With the eggs and tomatos and some herbs, we could make tasty ommletes! I feel like I want to be cook (which I would do). We could also bake things.

Love to y'all,
neina-marie, a buzzin' bee

1 comment:

MrWoody said...

Excellent suggestions. I doubt we will get into killing our own chooks for food, but we probably should if we are prepared to eat them when killed horribly in a factory like most are.
Pip PIp!