Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Er... Fame?

I am quite used to being practically the only one who came on my blog (haha, I could tell my dearest secrets to this blog and no one would know!!!) and now, quite suddenly, Woodmonsta's are climbing aboard my ship of self-discovery! (For those who don't know woodmonstas they are adolecent beings from a place named the Fields of Fair.)
I am quite pleased about it... very pleased. As the title suggests, it may almost be - fame, I suppose. I was downloading my emails and it took three minutes for the eight comments on my various blogs to come through! I laughed at that.
So, although it may be a small bout of fame, I shall enjoy it while it lasts... I shall also enjoy my aquaitance with the adolecents from the Fields of Fair.

Love to y'all,
neina-marie, a buzzin' bee

No comments: