Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Child abuse

Child abuse. It sucks. We all know I would really really hurt if you were a victim. And I want to ask a very good question - why do people do it? It's not cool to watch a kid writhe and scream on the floor, is it?
People don't give it much thought. But I do. It doesn't give me nightmares or anything stupid, but I really think about it.
How can we stop these stupid, mean and nasty people from thrashing about in our happy lives, torturing children who are probably younger than them.
Some say love hurts. People have been violated by FAMILY. That's horrible. Imagine you mum hitting you with a hockey stick or hanging you from you toes on the washing line. That's love? No.
As I said.
Think about it.



http://english.unitecnology.ac.nz/writers/writing.php?id=55183
A story on Mia Glassie's misfortune. Please, not for the squeamish (if it is that bad).

2 comments:

mudpies02 said...

ROAR! Child abuse is EVIL!!!!!
I don't need to think about it much at all to know that I hate it!

Kitty Milo said...

i think child abuse is evil! like mudpies!
in garden place they were getting people to sign on a piece of paper if they disagreed with the child abuse rule. they thought that one smack didn't do any harm and llllllooooooaaaaaaadddddddddssssssss of people were signing up for that. if it's just one smack then it turns into violence and it's horrible for the kids and then a sweet kid becomes a dark side naughty cheeky kid!
CHILD ABUSE SUCKS! ( I MEANT TO SHOUT!)