Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Monday, 18 February 2008

Crazy family

Yay yippie ya doo da.
I have a blog.
Now, I will give you a brief account of the present moment.
We have taken off the main bits on our old couch, so it' s all weird at the moment, and the children are being a pain and jumping deftly on it. One likes on face-plant himself from the old couch onto the new, and the other is making funny ARGH noises.
This is a poem:

Clear skies
Of passionate blue
Forgiving
Happiness
Lilac blue
It seeps through the cracks
Of my broken heart
It helps to mend
Me and myself
It sweeps
It swallows me
Blackens my nose
Bluens my dull eyes
Sweetens my exspression
Because through longing
And forgiveness
I see myself free
From all the world and everything
Everything there was to be!
(Daft, I know)

3 comments:

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

I know. It's weird.

IM A ROOM5IAN said...

hey, thats a really cool poem! you might want to check spelling though, but great job!

mudpies02 said...

It's not weird.... BIG SMILES!!!