Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Tuesday, 15 April 2008

My Diary: My favourite food!!!

Hiya all! Dad's making Lasangna (mmmmmnnnnn) and so I have decided to list and show my favourite food of all time - main meals, side-dishes, and of course, deserts!
First catagory:
Main course:

#1: Macaroni Cheese!


#2: Spaghetti Bolognese


#3: Lasagna!!!


#4: Salmon Pie




Side dishes:

#1: Garlic Bread


#2: Colesaw


#3: Basil/parsely



Deserts!!!

#1: Plain fruit


#2: Fruit Salad!!!


#3: Jelly!!!


#4: Sorbet (But ice cream will do)


#5: Frappes



Of course, this is my opinion. It would be cool if you added your favourite food on your blogs too, and we could see what is the most-loved food!!!

6 comments:

Kitty Milo said...

wow! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum they look deliciously yummy. hey you forgot sushi????

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

It's not a salavating favourite. Just a mnnn nice.

Lyinda said...

email;angilisia@gmail.com

rosiegal said...

No offense, But I actually hate all the food you put for your mains! Its funny how taste buds are like that!

My fav main meals would be:
Butter Chicken
Burrito's
My mums home made pizza
A good bbq
Soup

My fav side meals would be:
Garlic bred (same as you)
Coleslaw (same as you)
Chips/ wedges/ nacho chips!

My fav deserts would definatly be:
Oeey, goeey chocolate mud cake
Cho colate in genarall
Ice cream/ sorbet
Straw berries and bannanas dipped in chocolate
A whole selction of berries
Bannofee pie (Bannana and tofee)
Bliss (My fav desert of whole time, you may not know it, but seriosly, you want to know it!)

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

Sorbet.... oh I love sorbet!

mudpies02 said...

I like the microwavable macaroni and cheese!! Seems kinda strange, but it's yummy! And pizzas very nice... (bought OR home made) I LOVE garlic bread and coleslaw's pretty good too. For desserts plain fruit/fruit salad wouldn't be my first choice (I'm not a particularly healthy girl) but I LOVE sorbet (even though I've never had it for dessert at home before) and frappes & smoothies are delicousymo! (Even though, again, I've never had it for dessert at home!!) :o)