Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Saturday, 4 October 2008

THE CRASH!

Oi, peoples, infront of my house, there is a fence. In front of the fence is a tree. A car crashed into that tree. The stretch of road is dead straight. The owner quoickly left the scene. It was most probably a drunken woman, according to the evidence me and my father found.
I was woken up at six in the morning, due to a huge crash and the ground shaking. When my heart stopped beating like a taiko drum, I was amazed to hear my Father on the phone... to the Police! Scary. Then, we had a look in the car. It was white. The tree was undamaged, and if it was not there, the fence would be ruined. Inside was a high-heeled shoe, three kiddies books and a couple of booze cans.
I hope we will find the owner.

Love to y'all,
neina-marie, a buzzin' bee

No comments: