Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Monday, 12 January 2009

Camping

Weehee, who doesn't love to camp??? That picture that is now my picture - it's a picture of me, taken ten minutes ago, and at 1 we will be zooming off to somewhere else!
(Hi Uncle E!!!)
Other stuff:
Sorry I haven't written on here lately. When people don't respond, there really isn't any point to write here. But then, this can be a tiny bit like a diary.
Who remembers astro-wars??? Modern Kids won't, but my mum fished it out, and now we have a very old-fashioned play-station-ish game that only plays one game.
Duh-DAH-du-du-du-DAH!!!

Love to y'all,
neina-marie, a buzzin' bee

2 comments:

Jimmy Bunnet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

WHAT??? That's cool!
We have the box, it's original.