Hiyaho, welcome to my... interesting blog.

Thursday, 22 January 2009

High School Musical

I do know that HSM is a weird thing to write about, but at the moment I am escaping the sitting room which has been unpleasantly turned upside-down by HSM 2's rambling.
We watched No. 1 today, and after that, No. 2, and that is all because we're off to watch No. 3 at the theatres. How freaky is it that my little sister, after watching HSM 1, 2 and 3, is suddenly a minniture model of Sharpay (the blonde greazer)? She struts in her pink, making sure everythig is in her favourite colour, pretends to be the queen and acts like we're all her servants. But, she is still my sister, and I still love her. And our bedroom is the best place for her to go when she has been a naughty little monkey.
Ok, now she's singing that solo(ish) song Gabby(rella) sings. How cheesy. It's the worst one of all, no. 2.
By the way, Happy new year.

Love to y'all,
neina-marie, a buzzin' bee

2 comments:

MrWoody said...

your clustrmap is looking healthy. thanks for all your comment son my new blog :-) you're a star

MrWoody said...

Cor blimey! you are world famous!!!
No doubt you are still writing prolifcally :-)
how is school?